Friday, June 17, 2022

Movie night(s)

 

Hi Natty!  How's it going?  I hope everything is fine with you over there.  I'm kind of tired right now.  I stayed up to watch a movie, then got up early to make stuffed won tons for my mother's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Mom!  She's 84 years old.

Yeah, I guess you could call it a movie.  It's actually a video game, and it's 10 hours long!  It took me 3 days to finish it.  A lot of video games are set up as interactive movies nowadays.  The acting wasn't that great.  The actress who played Aloy didn't show much emotion other than to swagger like a gunslinger.  But she's supposed to be a champion, so I guess it fits.  The bits of inventory digging were annoying, but it is a gameplay video after all.  Despite my complaints, I was glued to it and watched the whole damned thing.  And the graphics are breathtaking!  Truly a feast for the eyes, especially the contrast of sunlight and shadow.  If this ever became a live action movie, they should just use the computer for all the locations.

Mary's outfit today is:
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
Beloved Jewelry : Marquise Metal Necklace
Alli&Ali Designs Alessash Hair
R.icielli - VELMA High Heels
Scandalize. Dream dress






Here are my picks from the Bevza SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:






No comments: