Thursday, June 16, 2022

Interruption in Internet service

 Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope everything is well with you, and you are having a marvelous time.  I love you with all of my heart.  I just got done with dinner.  Nothing special, just steamed rice with beef and veggies.  Nice and easy on the tummy.  My cats like plain white rice, too.  Which is kind of strange for cats.

There was an interruption in today's streams, after about an hour into the set.  What happened was that my ISP got cut, and I had to switch to the backup ISP.  So if ever both streams get cut folks, that means I will be switching to the backup ISP.  So please check back to the https://s3.free-shoutcast.com/stream/18276, that will be the active stream.  Thank you all for your patience.

Mary is so white!  Her outfit today is:
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
Pure Poison - Adda Pumps
"Your Majesty" Diamond & Pearl Necklace by ~TEMPESTUOUS~
Alli&Ali Designs Leeanne Hair
KHAOS Corset Dress -Ivory






Here are my picks from the Ashish SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: