Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Movie night

 Hi Natty!  Oh I'm sorry Honey, I wrote yesterday's blog on time, but for some reason it didn't publish until today.  I am quite annoyed about that, but what to do except say that I'm sorry.  I hope that everything is going great with you today, and you are healthy and enjoying your life.

Last night was movie night as well.  No I wasn't being lazy, I am a fashion magazine.  Rather, I don't watch enough movies.  But it takes a lot for a movie to catch my interest if it were not nostalgia.  I guess I had a more open mind when I was younger, or perhaps I didn't really care too much back then.  It's another action movie!  "No Time To Die" (2021).  I'm sorry Honey, you can choose a girlie flick and I will watch it.  I can't help but compare this movie with the previous Bond movie, "SPECTRE".  The previous movie was so good right until the climax, which got way too cheesy, and spoiled the whole movie.  "No Time To Die" is so much better.  It's still a little bit cheesy, but forgivable.  And the gadgets are back to being awesome!  I just wonder, why he did not use his wristwatch to purge the nanobots.  The humor is slight, but at least there's some.  And please, the villain has to be an ugly old man.  UGLY OLD MAN!  No more of these young or young looking bad guys!  I wonder who's going to be the next James Bond...

I've been thinking of how the Covid virus mutates into different strains, and how the latest strain dominates the infections while the other strains seem to disappear.  It's just the same old virus, but with a new set of weapons.  Since the virus can mutate into a more dangerous strain, perhaps a strain can be engineered to seek and destroy itself, and destroy the coronavirus altogether?







No comments: