Monday, August 9, 2021

The big deal again

 

Ooh Honey I'm sorry, I messed up.  The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland!  It goes to show how apathetic I've become towards travel.  And towards awards.  But it's a good thing you are young enough to enjoy that aspect of your work.  You are now the ambassador of the United States to the rest of the world, even though you're Canadian!  I had to manipulate my work so I would stay put in one place, so I can be with my wife and family 24/7.  Rather, I followed the orders God gave me by inspiration so alhamdulillah.  But why Cleveland?  I don't understand that.
My cats have been very pleased with my quick fix solutions, in particular my roast beef.  I don't give them any of the meat (they live such a good life, I'm afraid they might get obese) but they wait enthusiastically to lick the frying pan when I'm done reheating the stuff.  Next up is beans.  I can't find pinto beans here, but red beans are close enough.  At first, I wanted to cook them until they mush like the refried beans in cans that we find at US grocery stores.  But I stopped short of that, because I've yet to add the flavoring.  I want to keep it vegetarian, then use meat as a separate element to my quick meal.  Fry up a burger then reheat the beans then wolf them down, you know what I mean?  I'm thinking to flavor the beans with diced onions, curry spices with blended pickled soybeans and green hot chilli peppers.  What do you think of that?  I don't think the cats would be interested in the beans, though.






No comments: