Sunday, August 8, 2021

Pomegranate

 Natty, you are as pretty as a picture!  At first I thought that was Amsterdam, then I found out that it's Milwaukee.  I've never been to neither!  You're blessed to be a high-fashion model.  Isn't that where the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is located?  Did you go there?  Oh, I love that mirror round thingy in the 5th photo!  That would make a nice home decoration, don't you agree?  So how did your brother do in that sports event?  Best wishes!

I went out this evening to buy a pomegranate.  I came home with a pomegranate, 3 kilos of mangosteens, 3 kilos of potatoes, 2 kilos of red onions, 200g of green hot chilli peppers, 2 kilos of cooking oil, and a can of tomato puree.  Actually it was either dates or pomegranates.  Dates are easier to find, but I don't like dates.  Ya Allah, please forgive me!  I know your Prophet (peace be on him) loved dates, but I can't stand them!  They hurt my teeth!  So I opted for a pomegranate.  Want some?  Open your mouth wide and I'll toss some in there!







No comments: