Friday, August 27, 2021

More interesting than the pimple popping videos

 

Hi Natty!  How are you?  I hope you are feeling calm and happy.  How's the pee?  I see a lot of recommendations about drinking lots of water, but I'm not so sure if it's healthy to pee all the time.  Especially nowadays during the Internet age.  Maybe the belly feels a bit hot.  I don't know.  I'm still thinking about that.

I've really been into dental scaling videos lately.  I think they're more interesting than the pimple popping videos.  I think people find them as relaxing as popping bubble wrap, and I'm sure many of them want to go back to being adolescents just to pop their pimples.  Do you think teenagers could rent their faces out to people who want to pop their pimples for pleasure?  Maybe that's what's going on in Vietnam, but for more professional reasons, hence the millions of views on those videos.  When it comes to popping out chunks of gunk for a nice deep clean, I endorse dental scaling over pimple popping videos.

Oh no!  The tree that fell parallel to the old house is still alive!  I saw tiny green shoots on the trunk while I was cutting the grass over there.  That means the roots are still alive, so I need to burn them.  Good thing there's a big hole where the roots are when it ripped out the dirt when the tree fell over.  I'll stuff that full of dry coconuts and banana leaves then set it alight, maybe then that tree will die properly.  InshaAllah.  Gardening, huh!







No comments: