Saturday, August 28, 2021

And I love you so

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, my love?  I hope that all is well with you, and you are feeling happy and confident.  I want you to know that I think of you always.  You are MY girl, and I love you with all of my heart.

I added a few more songs to Mary's set for her to sing.  Let's see... "Lorelei" and "Frou-frou Foxes in Midsummer Fires" by the Cocteau Twins (Mary's choices), "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" by Julie Covington, "I Who Have Nothing" by Shirley Bassey, and "And I Love You So" by Perry Como.  At first I thought it was Andy Williams that put that song in my heart, but today I found out that it was Perry Como.  One of those invisible influences, I guess.  Mary Unknown7 is a pop diva, so I try to choose the all-time favorites for her to karaoke.  Other songs are personal favorites of mine and hers, and the rest are Shadowplay songs that are suitable for Mary to sing.







No comments: