Monday, January 18, 2021

The McDonald's stomach

 Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today?  I hope that all is well with you, and you are healthy and safe.  How's your tummy today?  I have what I call a "McDonald's stomach", and I think you have it too.  It's basically a sensitive stomach that prefers bland foods, regardless of what your palate may want.  Namely, anything on a McDonald's menu.  I like McDonald's food, though.  There is a McDonald's here and a KFC, but if you want Subway then we would have to drive a little further.  Not bad for the Malaysian sticks.  I like to adventure and experiment with food, though.  I've always been that way, now that I have experience I can experiment and my stomach would approve too.  Not today, however.  I had steamed white rice and poached eggs with soy sauce.  Did you ever notice that whenever you go to a restaurant, you never get a choice of what condiments are available?  But you put them on your food anyway and it doesn't affect your judgment of the restaurant?  I used the cheapest soy sauce I could buy.  Oh, I also had my home made hot sauce with my dinner.  I guess I'm a rebel.  My stomach will be the judge of that.

Does your brother want me to watch "Vikings"?  Lately YouTube has been planting "Vikings" clips in my recommended videos list.  If he wanted me to watch that show then he should ask, not hint.  Hinting is for women.  Nor should he get Google to do his dirty work for him, it's the same as hinting.  I would watch that show for you Natty, but it's not on YouTube.  Oh, the series is ending?  Then I think your brother should become the next James Bond.  Which would make him the youngest James Bond ever, but that would give him plenty of time to make seven movies.  Let's pray the writers and directors are good.








No comments: