Sunday, January 17, 2021

Seek to please God

 Hi Natty!  How are you feeling?  Could it be that you feel that you just had your stomach cleansed, and you are tasting food again little by little, and very slowly?  That your once routine environment is washed away for you to see the hidden layers of your routine and environment?  Feeling exposed and sheltered at the same time?  It's a new same old world, a prize of wisdom.  At the end of the day, none of us really has any patience at all.  Patience is from Allah, with patience there is no panic.  If you loved me, your husband inshaAllah, it's because God made you love me.  I love you and I will marry you inshaAllah, but I marry because of Allah.  If you followed my instructions, then you followed the bidding of a man who does his best to please Allah, given the circumstance and the task he is given to do.  Please seek to please God, please yearn for heaven, and ask God to grant you patience.








No comments: