Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year

 Hi Natty!  Happy New Year!  I hope all is well with you, and you are healthy and confident.  I suppose it's time for you to head back to SoCal.  I don't really like what's going on over there, so please be careful and try to avoid people.  2020 turned out to be a drag, but I believe the law of balance that things have to get worse before they get better.  Thus 2020 wasn't all that bad for me.  Imagine the people who get richer and more powerful every year.  Death is going to really suck for them.

I finally used up all the soybeans I bought, was it 2 months ago?  A lot of failures, but I have 4 types of miso and soy meat as successes.  So the New Year's dinner is veggie burgers!  I went to the burger specialty store in the morning to get burger buns, but they were closed.  For some reason, around here you can only buy burger buns from burger stores.  It wasn't always like that, only ever since McDonald's came into town I estimate.  No big deal, I like sliced bread better for making burgers.  Something about soy meat makes great burgers.  It's not the same as real beef, but it's not worse either.  With mayo, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, onions and ketchup, my veggie burgers were a success.  I think I'll have the same thing for dinner tomorrow.  You want a veggie burger?







No comments: