Saturday, June 6, 2020

Love


Hi Natty!  I love you!  My cats are in the mood to be so cute right now.  Look at the beautiful valentine they made this morning!  That's just the girls though.  Bro didn't want to get involved with such mushy stuff.  He's a macho cat.

I made some tortillas for dinner today.  It's been a while since I rolled out tortillas, pita bread is much easier to deal with.  My Dad got hooked on tortillas lately.  He calls them "wraps", because the manufacturer calls them wraps, I think the whole country calls tortillas "wraps" by now.  You can buy tortillas at the supermarket, but I prefer to just roll them out myself.  If the bread is fresh then it's good bread, even though the dough was a bit dry today.  You are probably used to the packaged stuff, and that's fine.  You can get Mission tortillas here.  I used to eat Mission tortillas all the time.  Over here they call them "wraps".



Perfume makes the best TikTok videos.  If they make TikTok videos regularly, I will post them here regularly along with the Jap kids video, even if it's only 10 seconds long.  I want more TikTok from Perfume!








No comments: