Sunday, March 15, 2020

Scars

Hi Natty!  How are you?  I hope you are having a comfortable and easy time.  I pray that is the case, and you are languishing comfortably in Vancouver.  It's been an intense couple of weeks for you, hasn't it?  From the dark street in Paris to the Escape from New York, it's been some intense spiritual hammering on you.  This proves that Allah loves you, that you slipped through by the skin of your teeth, instead of the other extreme.  But you must feel scarred by the intensity of it all.  This injury is slight Natty, so please meditate on it and heal yourself.  What's happening in the US is far from over.  I'm sure you are worried about your friends, but all you can do is wait and watch.  I'm sure you wish to get back to NYC and back to business.  So wait until the stock market calms down, and it should be obvious when it does, and possibly then you can venture back to NYC.  The crash is far more dangerous than the virus.  I want you to know and remember that I love you with all of my heart, and that everything is going to work out just great for us inshaAllah.  Ya Allah, please protect my Natty.



Mary Unknown7 looks Italian today, doesn't she?






No comments: