Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sugar (and coffee)

Hi Natty!  It's so marvelous to see your smiling face.  You have such a beautiful smile.  I don't smile much, because I don't have a beautiful smile like yours.  Well I also have serious responsibilities, but so what.  Plus, you're not here with me.  I don't eat that much sugar, though.  Let's see, what sugar did I have today?  Condensed milk in my coffee... that's it so far.  My tea is just water, rose pekoe, and aloe vera.  I have half a bottle of Coca-Cola which I plan to enjoy tonight.  That's it, and that's my average day in sugar.  I'm guessing that when we marry inshaAllah, I will be buying more butter, eggs and sugar than I have ever bought in my life.

Let's see, sweet and sticky:

I had a vision of married life:















No comments: