Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Hi Natty

How you doin', Sweetheart?  I hope everything is going peachy for you right now.  Oh, a little bit of stress?  Well, you know what to do about that.  Get to that quiet place and slow your heart down.  Eat chicken and tofu.  I think this time it's just hormones, so the nerves will go away inshaAllah.  I want you to know that I love you with all my heart.

Yeah, I'm running late today.  I just got back from the mosque because it's Tuesday and the old master is there on Tuesdays, so I had to go listen to him talk.  I still have my dinner sitting on the counter top half-eaten, because I didn't have time to finish it.  Then when I got back, I had to review the TikTok video to make sure the kids aren't being more annoying than usual.  Yes I love you kids, but I love my Natty more.  OK?  Next up is wardrobe time with Mary Unknown7.  So after that, I'll finish my dinner.  I was planning to make a batch of dough, but forget that.  Tomorrow, I guess.













No comments: