Sunday, December 15, 2019

Which one are you?

Hi Natty!  It's so nice to hear from you again.  So you're in Scotland?  It certainly doesn't look like NYC, and I would guess that the countryside in the area would be snowed.  But I would guess that Scotland would be snowed as well.  At least it looks like it would be too cold for mosquitoes.  You must be working, and I hope you are enjoying yourself and having a peaceful time.  Those are obviously not men in those kilts, and if you are trying to make me guess which one is you then I simply don't have enough information.  If your butts were bare then I could possibly compare it with a previous photo, even though I don't agree that you display your bare butt to the world.  Neither one of you can wiggle her butt very well, maybe you need to watch more TikTok videos or take lessons in your free time.  But if I had to guess, I would guess that the butt on the right is yours.

I intend to post these TikTok videos regularly until further notice, for the benefit of the Jap kids.  I will review each video beforehand and I won't post the ones that I don't like, so you kids please don't test me with your content.  Do have fun though, and thank you for your love.













No comments: