Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hi Natty!  How are you?  I read in the news about that murder/robbery at a NYC campus.  Of course I worry about you!  I love you!  NYC has a global stereotype as being a high-crime city full of muggers and such.  I suppose there is a probability that it's much safer nowadays than before, but I can't believe it.  I get afraid that you go wandering around town by yourself, so please be careful.

I'm kind of worn out right now.  Sundays are full of labor for me, so I'm tired right now.  I have a lot of kindle on my driveway because I cut down that dead amra tree, so I'm going to use all that firewood to make some focused fires to kill stumps and unwanted saplings..  It's kind of windy right now, coming from the north east.  It usually gets windy after the new year when it's the hot season, so this weather is abnormal.  But abnormal weather is the name of the game around here, so praise be to Allah.  I didn't have to cook today.  I had takeout rice for lunch, and my mother's fried noodles for dinner.  I might cook up some chili later, I don't know.  You want some?












No comments: