Thursday, December 12, 2019

Please make a donation in the name of Allah of a minimum of one US dollar to a worthwhile charity

Hi Natty!  How are you, my love?  Are you learning how to relax and take it easy?  I hope you are.  I think you will enjoy life more if you stop to smell the roses.  I'm doing OK here, I just finished my dinner.  I made a batch of chili a few days ago, I spread that on a couple of pita breads then added a burger.  I think it was a success.  It didn't need cheese or onions.  Chili (and Mexican food in general) is low in cost, so I can eat until I'm bloated if I want to.  But I find that if the beans don't overwhelm the bread, then there's less chance of indigestion.  I hope.
Here's the latest snapshot of Yoolie the meme.  She's all grown up now!  But she still walks like a kitten.  So cute!  Don't worry about her left eye folks, it's big, clear and healthy.  It's just dark in the photo because of the shadow.  Or maybe it's because she's the cat of death.












No comments: