Monday, November 25, 2019

Chinese naan

Hi Natty!  How's it going today, my beautiful Sweetheart?  Are you making tons of money for yourself?  I hope so.  Please keep calm, and don't forget to pray.  Today was a busy day!  Not too much labor, thank God.  Just a little bit in the morning.  I spent most of the evening in the kitchen.  My Mom gave me some curry fixings, all I had to do was put it all together on the stove.  My mother makes the bestest curry.  I made some naan to go with it.  I had made dough a couple of days ago, now it's perfectly aged.  If you didn't already know, naan is India pita bread.  The photo below is a stock photo from Google, not the stuff I made.
Mary Unknown7 look kind of Chinese in today's snapshot.  Don't you agree?  I don't particularly like that dress on her, but it has sequins and it's purple.  The location is Green Story, and it has a lot of rain, hence the purple.  These exotic locations chew up massive amounts of data, and I need the data for YouTube and for Mary and I to go nightclubbing.  I'm going to have to get a better body for Mary's avatar, something with nicer hands, armpits, elbows, and knees.  The advantage of this classic avatar body is that it's so easy to layer clothes.  Fashion rules!












No comments: