Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Just an average day

Hi Erin!  How are you doing today, my beautiful Queen?  Well it's Tuesday now, so I guess the sports weekend is over and I hope you are getting some relaxation time.  Unless you enjoy working every day.  I have to work every day, but I don't mind it so much because I love music and I don't have to tour.  The hospital crisis is over for now, and things seem to be back to normal.  I had to go buy a chicken this morning.  I'm eating the same food as my cats now, which is chicken.  So I have to buy chicken regularly, because I can only fit one chicken at a time in my freezer.  I bought my lunch from the supermarket, which was a foot long hot dog, actually 2 hot dogs make a foot long.  I cut the grass in the evening, then for dinner I had chicken noodle soup.  My chicken noodle soup is getting better with practice.  I put honey in it.  Want some, Honey?

No comments: