Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Hi Erin

How are you doing today, Honey?  How are you feeling?  How's business?  I hope you are doing A-OK, and feeling absolutely great.  Great!  I went out this morning to pay bills, but it turned out to be a public holiday today.  Coronation of a new king.  I have to work everyday, so the realization that today is a holiday didn't hit me until I was on the road.  You know what I mean about having a normal looking house?  What I meant by being transparent is not a see through house, but to blend in with the environment.  By not having a gaudy house in the midst of normal homes.  Like a miniature Kremlin.  Or a Rapunzel's tower.  That would be too much.

I'm still getting used to my new (lack of) sleeping hours, so I sleep whenever it hits me.  I guess you can call it somnambulism, I call it not getting enough sleep because my mind is racing around like a racehorse.  Anyway, I'm going to the mosque now.  I love you!













No comments: