Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Failure!

Hi there, my precious Ladies.  How are you?  I hope everything is fine with you.  Oh, I'm doing OK.  I finally discovered the time of day when I am able to fall asleep without effort: sunset.  That should effectively consume my time for dinner and the sunset prayer.  I didn't allow myself to take out my prayer, but I haven't had dinner yet.  But the failure I refer to is the cat food I tried to make.  You guessed it, it was flatly rejected.  I think my mistake was adding rice: I just wanted to add some body.  And I made so much, too.  **sigh**  I could feel the psychic pangs of doom when I scooped a half cup of rice into the mix.  So I had to throw all that crap away.  It could also be that boiling the chicken is wrong.  Raw chicken is acceptable, however.  Great.  Now I have to figure out how to defrost chicken right before serving in order to prevent spoilage.  No, I don't have a microwave.  Lookie should be eating kibble, though.  Am I going to have to feed them both fresh chicken meat?  I have to be fair, you say?  Then I guess I'm overstocked on kibble.












No comments: