Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Red ants

Hi Natty!  How are you today?  I noticed you have been shuffling your Instagram around somewhat, very subtle stuff.  I want to tell you again how proud I am of you that you chose to finish school, in spite of all the big money that you were immersed in at the time.  If I had done the same as you, I would be working a 8 to 5 job right now, and married with kids.  Instead I went straight to work, and until this day I have no money.  God gave me music instead.  Alhamdulillah.

Nothing much to report today.  I did some tidying up of the yard, cut some shrub, disposed of some old coconuts.  There were a lot of large red ants scurrying around, but they didn't latch on to me too bad.  There are all sorts of ants around here, from the tiny ones about a 16th of an inch long ( I like to call those "death ants") to the big red ones about half an inch long.  I like to call those "army ants", though technically they aren't.  They're just big, red and mean.  I had a dream about those ants last night.  They didn't do anything, they were just there.  Sure I know what it means!  MashaAllah!  😃













No comments: