Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday

Hi there Natty honey!  How are you feeling today?  Are you having a nice weekend?  Hugs from me too, my love.  I do so long to embrace you, my beautiful lady.  Today is Sunday, and I always have a busy Sunday.  Sunday mornings I have to clean my mother's bedroom.  Then I make my lunch, and try to get some rest before voice training.  In the evening, I continued to dismantle the mango farm.  Only the bigger trees are left, so I will fire up the chainsaw tomorrow inshaAllah.  I kind of spent too much time so I was late making my dinner, which was steamed rice with fried chicken and onions.  I just barely got done with the sunset prayer before I post this letter, and now it's almost time for the night prayer.  I don't wear a watch.  I used to check the time on my cell phone, but that died recently so now I don't have a watch nor a phone.  😊  Anyway, I hope you are having tons of fun.  I love you, and have a great weekend.

Sunday is PINK!!!






No comments: