Saturday, October 20, 2018

Power and excitement

Hi Natty honey!  You look so beautiful, my beloved.  And you look like you are getting wealthier.  That's awesome.  Please try to save the money you are making now for when you are older.  If you can, do it without consuming interest.  Perhaps people are pressuring you to spend money, but you don't have to do what they say.  You don't.  Perhaps people are pressuring you to get plastic surgery, perhaps they say that you should "share the wealth" or something like that.  Don't buy into that.  You don't need plastic surgery.  Even as you get older, you don't need it.  Don't worry about me, I won't abandon you inshaAllah.  Age with dignity and grace.

Power and excitement is sexually arousing, we all know that.  If it seems to follow you everywhere, I'm sorry about that.  It's the nature of our marriage.  Holding back your lust is painful, I know that.  I really do, you not the only one who has to abstain.  You might think that I'm used to it, but we never get used to it.  Pain turns into anger.  We either abstain, or we don't.  You are a grown woman, if you were to give into your lust, nobody will stop you.  But it won't be something you would be able to hide.  Please have faith in our marriage, and be patient.  Protect your chastity.  I love you, and I will marry you inshaAllah.






No comments: