Monday, June 18, 2018

Nice and cool

Hi Honey!  How's life today?  How was work?  I hope everything went great for you.  Oh, it's been such a nice and cool day here for me.  I'm in such a good mood!  I hate hot weather.  Last night was so comfortable, I slept so well!  I got a total of 7 and a half hours of sleep, which is awesome.  I actually kept my shirt on most of the day, it was so cool.  Finally the rain stopped in the evening, now I'm sweating again.  Oh well, nothing lasts forever.  But I'm sure it's going to be another cool night.  Beautiful dreams!  Dinner was awesome too.  I had some spicy marinara sauce left over from Ramadan.  So I heated that up, and fried up some sliced eggplant and some ground beef.  I topped fettuccine with the eggplant and beef, then poured the hot sauce over that, with a slice of cheese.  Awesome!  Want some?  Oh I ate it all!  I should have taken a snapshot.

Hi Natty Honey!  How's it going for you today?  I wonder what you are doing now that school's out.  You are probably working, since you are such a hot babe and in hot demand.  Relax, and enjoy.  Put in lots of lazy time!  I watched "Scarface" last night.  No, you don't have to watch it.  Not yet.  I found it so hilarious that scene where he's sitting at his desk in his office in his mansion, he's accumulated all that wealth, and he's staring at a mountain of cocaine.  Everybody wants to be rich!

No comments: