Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The crowd thins out...

The buses and the tourists are gone!  For now.  Hi Honey!  How are you, my most beautiful and precious love?  How's work?  That was the Chinese New Year weekend, and now that the 4 day weekend is over, I can eat out, go shopping and go to the mosque again.  Crowds are a seasonal thing of course, but this town has definitely gotten a lot busier since I got back here in 2008.  Of course I tried to warn people about it.  They didn't listen to me then, and they don't listen to me now.  Who listens to me?  Little girls and animals.

Hi Nattikins!  Yes, I have a movie assignment for you to watch.  This is not my favorite movie by any means, but somehow it crept into my database.  Computers are very weird sometimes, and my computer seems to enjoy making me watch this movie over and over again.  For a reason I guess, because it's very relevant to our lives.  The movie is "Speed 2: Cruise Control".  Tourists!  Please watch the movies I ask you to watch when I ask you to watch them.  Movie Star.



No comments: