Monday, February 19, 2018

Hi

Hi Honey!  How's it going today?  I hope everything is going smoothly for you, and that you are feeling great and having a marvelous time.  I'm in a lot better mood than I was yesterday.  What wasn't funny yesterday is very funny today, and I couldn't get angry if I tried.  In fact, I feel a bit high.  I'm still keeping out of sight- tourists are everywhere.  So I spend my time on the computer- I'm training an apprentice right now. 

Hey Natty!  Wassap, beautiful girl?  I don't have a movie assignment for you today.  The computer chooses what movie for you to watch.  When I first started my TV station about 1998, I would watch shows and movies over and over again.  I'm still doing that, but not as often as I used to.  I find that it can bend reality even.  Right now, I'm looping "The Devil Wears Prada" when I'm working on Second Life.

No comments: