Monday, April 17, 2017

Prince Charming and the Mob

Hey Erin, sweetheart!  Still busy, I assume?  I hope you're taking time to relax, and getting enough sleep.  What did you have for dinner?  I had hot dogs and home made sauerkraut on crispy tortillas for dinner.  The tortillas were a bit greasy, but it was good.  Who's looking after your kitty while you're busy working?  Have you ever thought of taking him along with you?  My Floofy now lives on a diet of rice, canned cat food and crunchy anchovies.  At first, she had little interest in the rice and cat food.  Then I added the anchovies, and now she finishes the whole thing.  Finicky eaters, huh?

Natty, that guy sitting on the overpass is a guy!  Where do you get these photos?  That messes with a man's head.  I haven't had any chocolate all weekend, then my Mom gave me some just now.  Chocolate covered toffees.  Natty, make sure you drink lots of water OK?  Don't slack off on that.

Pina, you look like your mother.  I can read that expression on her face, I think I know what it means.  You found a Prince Charming and he led you to a land of promises called New York.  As for me, if I am able to afford a third wife, you are welcome to the position if you are willing to do the work.  I can't afford even one wife right now, so it's a long wait.  There's no blame on you if you want to snag Prince Charming, if that's who it actually is.  I would rather you go home and live as easily as possible, and protect your beauty and chastity.

The Mob was present at NCI Kuula when I was there last.  I tried to warn them, but they weren't listening.  I guess it's hard to listen to people when you're busy flooding the chat.  I guess the Mob can smell the money.  I can smell the money too, even though Linden Labs can't.  But my priority is to please Allah, so I can't give in to greed no matter where the money comes from.  I can however, tell them what direction to steer their business where it be most profitable inshaAllah.  This is a conflict of interest to me, because they seek to please everybody while I seek to please Allah.  Will they listen to me?  I am a servant of Allah, and they should give thanks to God for my contribution.

I said, THEY SHOULD GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR MY CONTRIBUTION.

Second Life should be made more accessible, by making the software run on Android, smart phones and tablets.  Of course they must lower the resolution of the graphics.  Plus they must make the "game" easier to play.  Options are the worst obstacles to a noob.  They must make a software version that has no options, except to communicate, travel, spend money, and pick up objects.  If they wish to work on their appearance, or build, or whatever, then they must upgrade their software AND hardware.  At a price!  There is no getting around the perspective of a noob that Second Life is a game, so let it be a game.  The purpose of the game is to find out what the game is about.





No comments: