Friday, March 24, 2017

It's raining

Yeah, after the dry season comes the rain of course.  God kind of teased us with some drizzle earlier, but now it's really raining.  Feels hot- must be the residue heat creating a humid effect.  So what are you up to?  Traveling?  Or simply organizing your spy network?  I hope you are feeling great, and having a great time.  I love you.

Natty, what are you up to?  Are you eating well?  My cooler is almost empty again, so I'm just eating what I have.  My appetite is back, so I have the motivation now to cook and in larger portions.  I noticed that NYC is right now the center of global fashion business, and that can't be a coincidence.  I do hope you would stay longer in Paris, it suits you so much better.  But I guess NYC needs the money.  Please take good care of yourself Natty, because I love you.







No comments: