Friday, February 3, 2017

Wow, what beautiful children

Erin, how do you get those screen shots of your cell phone?  You have an app for it, of course.  Duh!  I get the feeling that you know Jay-Z and Beyonce personally.  Do you ever spend much time on a pc anymore, or do you simply live off your cell phone?  I can't do that.  I have to have my ancient pcs.  If I could still use Windows 3.1, I would.

Natty, those are such beautiful children.  I hope you realize that when you flash your boobs, you would get a different effect on people than when your brother flashes his boobs.  So please stop doing that.  By the way, here's what a Viking REALLY looks like.
Pina, I'm guessing that you haven't received your new leather jacket yet.  If your bosses haven't given you that jacket, then there's not much I can do except give you one myself when I have the means and money.  They probably don't think you are serious about marrying me.  Are you still keeping a boyfriend?  I'm sorry, but I can only endorse my wife.  It's your turn to catch the big fish, so best wishes and I hope you make the right choices.  If you have received your new jacket, then please show me.

This is a bread, butter and sugar sandwich.  Sweet!


No comments: