Friday, February 3, 2017

Out of control

Erin, I love your hair like that!  Very Rock and Roll.  Out of control!  Mind you, you're beautiful to me...  The world is out of control.  The control we are capable of is our little routine which we go through in our daily lives, even then we have no strength to maintain that perfectly.  We may think we are safe if we limit our movement and availability, but we need God to compensate for many chinks in our armor.  In dreams, the presence of an owl is danger from enemies.  If the owl speaks (or screeches), then death is near, for you or someone associated with you.  I believe that all dreams are pure, it is the spiritual reality of the dreamer that distorts the interpretation of the dream.  For example, one might dream while intoxicated but it is the intoxication that negates the usefulness of the dream.  Keep your soul true and pure.  Please pray.

Natty, those are cute boots!  I know the world has gone crazy and crazy over your beauty, but please don't worry.  True faith will give you a dreamy relaxation over intense situations, so please pray.  You can hide under my skirt (or sarong or whatever) if you want.  If you need to talk to me, then please do so.  I check up on my wife many times a day.

Here's a useful video for you truth seekers.  I don't think that CIA procedure is able to change much since the Kennedy era, except to utilize the greater military might of organized crime.  Don't forget, it is the "men" (plural) who killed Kennedy.  This video was released by them, too.


No comments: