Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Yes, Peace.

And you looked wonderful in that photo, my darling Erin.  That is a beautiful gown Nat, I'm sure you will make it look extra stunning with your beauty.  There's not many places where one can wear haute couture.  Certainly not to a dance club.  Just formal and fashion events.  I'm sure you know that you all know that you can get paid endorsements for wearing something to events.  Especially now you have more visibility than other girls.  InshaAllah.

Piene!  Have you gained 2 kilos like I told you?  Please do as I tell you, Sweetie.  If your bosses give you trouble about it, tell them I want you to be healthy and have healthy beauty.  I made sushi again today.  But since you weren't here to share my food with me, for dinner tonight I want you to have a pizza and box of strawberry truffles for dessert.











No comments: