Thursday, August 18, 2016

Hi Natalie!

I didn't forget you honey, didn't you see that pizza I made for you?  I nearly killed myself trying to finish it.  How's school?  I urge you not to hurry with your classes.  Believe it or not, NOW is your best time for business, so slow things down and make sure every deal is a sweet one.  Slow down your education too: one class per semester, quality not quantity, be a permanent sophomore.  Well, not permanent.  You're already more (traditionally) educated than me.  I used up my college years chasing after blondes and playing music.  Oh yeah, playing pinball too.  I got so good at pinball, I would play from 8 am to 6 pm on one quarter.

Now I have to put in time on Second Life.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/JungleLord_Backglass.JPG

No comments: