Saturday, December 5, 2015

Letter to Erin 20151206

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello there, busy and beautiful!  How's business?  Are you bundling up and staying warm?  I want you to look after yourself properly, because I love you OK?  And I need you.  You're my girl!  So when you tilt your head to one side and start talking too seriously to people, that's the time to find a seat and take a nap.  That's what I do when I have wait in line.

Oh, please slow down on those weird tasting beverages!  I know we're not married yet, but please work towards being drug and alcohol free.  Please keep your nose clean.  You never know if you may get quietly and suddenly hooked.  It happens easily, and all the time.  Please please please stay clean.

Yeah, I know that this time of the year it gets super busy and there's all that food displayed in front of you.  But I'm not there to control you, so all I have to rein you in are words.  So please forgive me.  You poor little Sweetheart, I love you so much!  Just don't eat so much, and don't leave out your exercise.  You are my soul mate, and I am with you with every bite you take inshaAllah.  I don't want you to let yourself go, because I won't let you go.  Don't overdo the dieting either.  Just eat the perfect amount, OK?
 

No comments: