Thursday, November 12, 2015

Letter to Erin 20151113

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello Sweetheart!  How are you feeling?  Are you eating well?  I just got home after eating dinner.  I had rice.  Are you enjoying your caviar and toast?  I don't know if I would enjoy caviar all the time.  What I would eat all the time if I had the money, is beef jerky.  The quality stuff.  The stuff with lots of fat, and super spicy.

It's just another normal day here for me.  The Struggle to be Normal.  I went out for drinking water and gasoline in the morning, and in the evening I cut grass.  My parents treated me to dinner, so I ate out.  I practice bass as usual tonight, then take watch TV and snack on sunflower seeds.  Did you know that sunflower seeds is a cure for gastritis?  Well, I hope you don't get writer's cramp from signing all those autographs.  Please make sure you look after yourself.  Please stay clean and get plenty of rest.  I love you and I need you.

No comments: