Friday, November 6, 2015

Letter to Erin 20151107

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

This music is both a burden and a blessing.  God knows what it is I have to wield, but no other human alive would know.  Allah is the One Who makes it rain.  I am not a political nor spiritual leader, and the Last Prophet (peace be on him) has passed away.  I am a musician.  To the world, what's occurring here may be fascinating, but to me this is a network of chains.  My reward is with Allah, and I have received zero public funding or donations for my work in this country, but at least Allah has faith enough in this music to house and finance me if the humans don't.  You are my wife.  I don't want your hard earned money.  What I care about is your Islam.  You don't have to be an extremist, just do the best you can with the situation that Allah has given you.  Please give thanks to Allah for the advantages given to you that no other woman in the world has.  I love you, and I need you.

The business situation that is here and has been networked all over the world is at least 7 years old already, by the Will of Allah.  It is simply obtuse to try to get me to sing and build another business situation somewhere else.  This is the place (pardon the Mormon simile), and you are my wife inshaAllah.

I had to use up the rest of the squid, so it was fried calamari for dinner.  If the food tastes good, why not have it as a full dinner even if it is an appetizer?  And the fried calamari tonight tasted awesome, and there was a lot of it, so I'm definitely full.  I would have left some for you, but you weren't here.  Sorry.  It sure generates a lot of dishes, though.  Oh well.  Alhamdulillah.

No comments: