Monday, September 28, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150929

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi Erin, my darling!  Are you in the mood for love today?  I wish I were with you, just for us to be together.  I love you, and I need you.

It's been a busy day today for me.  A lot of running around, paying bills.  My power bill, Internet bill, phone bill, water bill... so I had lunch downtown.  Flat bread and curry.  I'm feeling a little groggy, because I worked late on the Internet last night.  I'm a groggy doggy!  But I didn't sleep all day obviously.  After voice training, I tended the garden, and scraped dirt out of the fire pit.  It's tough to get any work done with a Bat Cat perched on me like a feline parrot.  He would be a lot cuter if he didn't dig his claws in.  Shoo!  I spent so much today, I didn't want to go to the night market.  So I harvested the eggplant in my garden, and for dinner I had flat bread with beef and eggplant marinara sauce.  Want some?  Oh, I forgot to work out!  I'll catch up tomorrow inshaAllah.

No comments: