Saturday, December 20, 2014

Letter to Erin 20141220


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hey there, beautiful heart.  How are you today, you wonderful, gorgeous girl?  How I long to be with you, my dearest Erin, and give you all my love.  Please don't you ever feel sad, because I want you to feel loved and loved and loved.  For I am the one who loves you, from here to the afterlife.  You are my heart, my wife.  I love you, and I need you.

I pray you are taking good, loving care of yourself.  I would love to be with you and help put your hair up in a knot, and make you a nice cashew shoot salad, but since I can't right now then I want you to eat properly, stay fit, and get lots of rest.  I hope you realize that you don't have to chase after the crowd anymore.  I am your public relations machine now, and you are my girl.  All you have to do is be beautiful.  And you are beautiful.  You are the most beautiful girl in the world.  I love you, Erin.  Sweet, beautiful Erin.

No comments: