Friday, November 28, 2014

Letter to Julia 20141128

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

I've been watching the Olympic figure skating championships since Katarina Witt, and there's an interesting sequence in the gold medal winners.  Let's see... Germany, Germany, Ukraine, USA, USA, Japan, South Korea, and Russia.  Does this sound like the current politics you're embroiled in, Julia dearest?  Must be BIG money.  Well, don't think "World War One": I think that's the wrong perspective.  Please remember that you are my wife, inshaAllah.  And I am merely a servant of Allah.  Since I'm so hard to reach, people are trying to reach you in order to reach me.  Just pretend you're already here.  Geographically.

And Erin dearest, I'm going to do the same questionnaire you did with LynetteJoselly.com 2012.  So I'm slow, OK?

Q:  Tell us about the VS very sexy tour.
A:  I'm too lazy to tour.

Q:  Describe yourself in 3 words.
A:  Unknown, Vague, Islam.

Q:  A message to upcoming models.
A:  Be cautious in love.

Q:  Are you a sporty or a girly-girl?
A:  Girly-girl.

Q:  Tell us about the Very Sexy Spring 2012 collection.
A:  You should ask Erin that.

Q:  When do you feel the most sexy?
A:  15 minutes after I wake up in the morning.

Q:  What is your favorite exercise?
A:  Chopping trees, as long as it falls in the right direction.

Julia and Erin, you are my wives inshaAllah.  I love you, I love you.  And I need you, I need you.






No comments: