Thursday, April 10, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140410

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Greetings, my beloved Julia and Erin.  How are you feeling today?  How are those precious emotions?  Please know that I love you, I love you, and I fully intend to fulfill my promise to you inshaAllah, my dearest wives.  You are the world to me, so let's work towards the Hereafter together.  I don't ever want you to feel abandoned.  I will always love you, I will always love you.

Whew.  It's been a busy week for me.  It's been raining everyday, and I'm feeling feverish.  No, it's not weather distortion: it's supposed to be the rainy season right now.  I think I'll just lie back and watch TV for the rest of the night.  It's movie night tonight on Shadowplay TV, and the movie is "Arrisalah".

No comments: