Monday, July 15, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130716

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

YOOOOOOOLIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hi Julia, my beloved.  I'm sorry I didn't make it in to blog yesterday.  I never forget you, for I love you so much.  You are the most beautiful girl in the world.  But I just didn't feel well yesterday, so I stayed out of sight.  Or it could be that it was too dangerous to travel yesterday.  Or it could be that there was a gang of crazed women out to get me.  Whatever it was, I posted yesterday's letter for you to read, if you like.  I wish you were with me, for it would be so much simpler for me for you to share my experiences, rather than my having to say I'm sorry I didn't write.  But please understand that I can only think of your well being, so I cannot have you marry into my poverty.  Please pray that Allah grants me the means soon to give you a happy and secure married life.

No comments: