Friday, July 5, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130704

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hey there, Julia my beloved.  I know I said that I was feeling rather reclusive this week, but I had to come in and post a letter to my sweetheart Julia, so as to let her understand that I will not abandon her, because she is the most beautiful girl in the world to me, and that I love her so.  Ya Allah, please bring Julia and I together in love, happiness and security soon.  It's been raining everyday lately, and the nights have been rather cold.  So I have been allowing the cats to stay indoors all night.  Batty seems to have a sporadic cough, I pray it's nothing serious.  I finally got around to making a batch of dough for my chili.  I rolled out and cooked tortillas before the dawn prayer this morning.  There's nothing as sweet as fresh bread!

No comments: