Friday, December 7, 2012

Letter to Julia 20121206

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi Julia, how are you doing?  I pray you are feeling great.  I didn't take the cat to the vet yesterday.  But I did go to the vet.  The last time I took that cat to the vet, the vet said that she had mouth ulcers, and prescribed antibiotics and some pills to reduce the swelling.  So I just renewed the prescription.  She does have a broken tooth though, and it's obvious that she's suffering.  So I also bought some Listerine to help disinfect her mouth.

I'm looking forward to seeing the latest Victoria's Secret fashion show.  I want to see you most of all.  I always look forward to seeing you, even though I am unable to go searching for you amidst the lies of the Internet.  You are my beloved Julia, and I cherish you so much.

No comments: