Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120405

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hey, did you know that Indiana Jones' dad is James Bond? Both Sean Connery and Roger Moore made 7 Bond movies each, but Roger Moore got the raw end of the deal because Ian Fleming ran out of material after "For Your Eyes Only". I think. But I don't think that either is a better Bond than the other, it's just that one had better access to the best writer. Oh, I do so hope the next Bond movie will be a great one. They certainly should know the right ingredients to make it a great flick. There have been so many awful movies lately. It's so sad about the complete lack of creativity in the movie, and TV business nowadays. It's so sad to see people burn their lives out quickly in front of the camera for reality shows, for the sake of entertainment and fame, and because of the lack of creative writing and direction puts them through that grinder. But then again, none can create like Allah.

As you know, I have to hang out on the Internet, specifically SL, as much as possible because I'm too damn reclusive to be a rockstar. Rockstars are supposed to hang out at nightclubs, so instead I hang out at virtual nightclubs. SL is so very handy to me because I don't have to be face to face with any real people, and I don't really have to say much of anything to anyone. I assure you I'm a good girl, insyaAllah. Yesterday, I did get tricked into clicking the wrong dance ball, but I won't do that again. InsyaAllah. I'm just there to wear pretty clothes and dance.

No comments: