Thursday, September 19, 2024

The traditional way

 

That first slide is beautiful.  Yes Honey, I am well aware that you are still touring.  I do envy you and your rockin' life, but I don't.  I don't want to look upon thousands of faces and be adored and worshiped.  I am a servant of God.  It's great if you could fly instead of drive.  The road is exhausting and dangerous.  Travel is for the young, so have a great time Honey.

You seem intent on following the "traditional way" of doing music business.  Here's a video for you to study while you're sitting in your vehicle.  I like this guy's production, he seems well aware of music business plus he is familiar with current artistes.  The expense of being social outweighs income when it comes to music biz, so eventually friends turn against each other.  Your income is more efficient than the major stars, so keep it that way by keeping your social/business circle small.  Less traitors that way.  Don't desire what they have.  Be grateful with what Allah has given you.



No comments: