Monday, September 2, 2024

Reclusive

 

Honey, I would join your email list if you promised to talk to me like I'm your husband.  If you spoke to me like spam, I wouldn't like it.  If you could promise me that, I will give you my email via that list.

That was a big house that Michael Jackson lived in.  He had lots of guests, but he also had a lot of personal space with heavily locked doors.  Michael chose his public appearances carefully.  One can only be lonely in a crowd, and he had his own personal crowd to be lonely in.  If I had all that space, I would spend most of my time in one room, filled mostly with musical instruments and a carpet for a bed.  I like to sleep on the floor.  My room would definitely have climate control.  The kitchen would be large and fully stocked, and I would personally supervise it.  Kitchen activity is very time consuming, so most family time would be in the kitchen.  I would probably have a mini office there.  I despise commute and labor, so housekeeping and yard would be fully staffed, and groceries would be delivered.  Ha ha, dream on.  I'm so poor, I can't even afford to be reclusive.




No comments: