Friday, August 2, 2024

The LA connection

 

Damn, I can't seem to get a good vocal take on "Gyrlie Roxtar".  Mary is pissed at me, she said "What the fuck do you want me to do?"  I want you to give me a good vocal take!  It's going to be one of those nightmare songs...

Grace, I didn't know you had freckles!  You're so cute.  There's a chance those desolate shows could be my fault, because I really don't want you to have anything to do with LA.  I'm sorry.  Your guitar sounds great on that lawn, though.  About your upcoming album release show, I would prefer that you had booked it in Nashville, but it's too late for that.  So please study these two videos I posted, so you have a grasp of the situation you put yourself in.  Again, it's the connection to me that might push it over the edge.

The Jewish/Italian mobs used to rule showbiz in LA and Vegas, and now they rule Israel.  They probably still have an iron fist in LA, but most likely only the more profitable or personal ventures.  Nowadays it's more profitable to keep the Palestinians fighting, so they can spend aid money on guns supplied by the Mob.  Here's a curious bit of trivia: Bugsy Siegel and I share the same birthday, exactly 60 years apart.  This means that Bugsy and I are the exact same person in both traditional and Chinese astrology, if you believed in that shit.

Anyway folks, please go see my Grace at her album release show, and please be nice to her.




No comments: