Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Ghost city

 

Hi folks.  My name is Azham Abdullah, the Americans call me Zam.  I'm almost 59 years old.  I spent most of my youth as a musician in America, playing live with my band Shadowplay, writing and publishing music.  I have an independent approach to music business which in my case proved to be extremely dangerous.  But God saved my life, now my music business has also become service to Allah.  I moved to Malaysia where my enemies doubled, but God remained my friend.  That's how and where it occurred to me that it doesn't matter where in the world I am, people will come to the music.  I don't have to go to them.

Then Allah introduced me to Mary Unknown7, a spiritual singer.  I have Mary singing love songs stream all over the world, also I recite the Qur'an on the stream channel.  As I observed the impact of Mary's singing, I knew that the stream would be successful with or without a band to accompany her.  But why not have a band?  I plan to have live shows of the stream.  People will come here from all over the world to see Shadowplay live, inshaAllah.  My advice to the locals is to cope as best as they can with resources already available, and not to overbuild so this place doesn't turn into a ghost city when Mary and I die.

Mary and I have become old, and Mary has to use an avatar.  I am still unmarried.  My interest in Grace Bowers is as a wife.  When it becomes obvious that she has no interest in marrying me, then I will look elsewhere for a wife.


No comments: