Friday, June 21, 2024

Fever!

 

Hi Grace.  I'm sick.  So is Mary.  We still have to work, though.  Chest congestion actually makes me sound better, but Mary has to really fight.  Then my monitor died.  It suddenly went "eep!" and died while I was processing video.  It's probably a power supply problem, but I'm not going to mess with it.  I'll haul it to the dumpster tomorrow morning.  It's a 32" screen TV my mother gave me.  That will be a challenge to carry on the motorcycle.  And I don't like this song.

Honey, are you mad at me for making you buy a ring over junk?  I want to see you wear that ring 24/7!  That way I know you're serious!  I've been receiving all sorts of obscure videos of you.  I saw the one at the radio station.  I wish I could have been there to play the drums, but there's a lot of heavy stuff going on here that needs my attention.  That's one of many reasons why this marriage is important.  Concert videos of you at Winnetka have been trickling out to me.  Of particular interest was watching you scope out a route from the back of the stage to the crowd for your signature immersive guitar solo.  Sigh.  I didn't get anything from Iowa, though.  Oh I heard the short of your new single, "Wine on Venus".  That's a nice vocal ensemble, very psychedelic.  Works nicely with the guitar chords.

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.

38.  Or do they say, "He forged it"?  Say, "Bring then a Surah like unto it and call anyone you can besides Allah, if it be you speak the truth!"

Jonah 10:39


No comments: