Tuesday, June 11, 2024

DAW

 


Yes Honey, I'm sure that guitar case auctioned off well.  I remind you to please do the things I asked you to do because I'm trying to help you win this gun control issue, and because I love and I want to marry you.  Here's a quick recap of what you need to do:

1.  Get that engagement ring
2.  Run those gun control ads before and after the daily stream
3.  Get a Marshall stack
4.  Don't get bloated and work out!

The other things are forgivable.  Once again, all the money you make from the stream is yours.  It is your dowry, and when you need more then ask the crowd.  InshaAllah, they will give it to you.

For those of you who have been keeping track, my old laptop died recently.  This is the same laptop I used to lug around everywhere with me when I was living on the streets of Tempe AZ.  I'm currently working on "Woo Hoo featuring Mary Unknown7".  "Woo Hoo" is the first part of a 4 part concept series called "Woo Hoo", the 2nd part is "Rise of the Horizon Creature" aka "Search for the Beast", which I'm sure most of you folks are familiar with.  At the same time, I'm also working on the 3rd part titled "Hey Pretender".  I had to do a remix of the first part because it paled in comparison to the 2nd part, because of Mary Unknown7.

With me so far?  I had gotten as far as completing the lead vocals on "Woo Hoo featuring Mary Unknown7", when my old laptop died.  I couldn't use the streaming computer to do the work, so I had to wait until I got a replacement for the old laptop.  Which I did, about a month ago and it's nicer than the old laptop.  So alhamdulillah to that.  But I lost all the lead vocal parts, so we have to redo them.  And for some reason I got it in my craw to add more lead guitar, so I'm right in the middle of that.  Anyway when I complete "Woo Hoo featuring Mary Unknown7" inshaAllah, I'm going to delete the copy of "Woo Hoo" that's on YouTube.  This will happen when it happens, since I don't have to knuckle under any release date, I will simply release it when I finish it.  Which will probably come as a big surprise to you, you bunch of sleepers!

No, I don't use any DAWs like in the video above.



No comments: